It was my birthday week!
And although I'm still in my twenties, my birthday got me thinking of the things that I haven't gotten around to doing yet.
Part of my Project: Awesome Mom goals are to be a better me. I want to set an awesome example for my kids and live life to the fullest while doing it. Mama is no boring mama!
I was thinking of putting together a personal development plan, but that sounded boring compared to putting together a list of things epics things I'd love to accomplish before the big 3-0 and actually do it!
Inspired by sites like Shaping Up To Be A Mom, The 30 before 30 Project, and scouring Pinterest for some inspiration, I've finally settled on my somewhat over ambitious list of 30 things I'd like to do before I turn 30. I have three years to pull this all off though, so I have a fair amount of time to burn through these :)!
1. Do a tough mudder - Show my hubby he's not the only tough cookie in the house.
2. Go to Greece
3. Go to the Arctic Circle
4. Do 10 pull ups, non stop, in a row
5. Make a fire pit in our backyard
6. Go bungee jumping
7. Make a special wooden fence garden (like near park)
8. Get my liscence officially
9. Complete a self defence course
10. Invest consistent time on this blog
11. Take dance lessons with the Hubby
12. Get a proper Health Check
13. Do a handstand and hold for 30 seconds
14. Take swimming lessons
15. Take CPR lessons
16. Run a half marathon
18. Write a novella (no need to publish thank you very much;) )
19. Go Vegan for a month
20. Go back to PEI
21. Play a game of Messy twister with the kids
22. Get another tattoo
23. Go para-sailing
24. Make a scrapbook story book with the kids
25. Walk through a drive through
26. See the Hollywood sign/ Or Niagara Falls
27. Watch sunset on the beach
28. Give homeless person a Christmas present
29. Watch a movie at the drive in with the kids
30. Go Karting with the kids (Eva might need those extra 3 years for this one)
Just looking at this list makes me all kinds of happy, and scared!
What's on your 30 before 30?